The Bible has been translated into other languages since 260 BC. According to current trends, pioneer Bible translation will come to an end some time between 2024 and 2031. On this page we present a video which provides the rationale for this claim. The video is based on a scientific article published by the Journal of Religious History in 2018 and reproduced on this website . The video comprises of five parts two of which are ready for view.
Title: The State of Worldwide Bible Translation
Sign of our Time
- Part 1: 2300 Years in Fast Motion
- Part 2: From 270 BC to 1814
- Part 3: From 1815 to 1914
- Part 4: From 1915 to 2020
- Part 5: The End of Pioneer Bible Translation is Nigh